If you want transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone, you can do it with iTunes Backup Manager‘s export/import feature.
Here is the steps: (If you lost your iPhone, you can also use these steps to restore contacts from old iPhone’s backup file.)
First we named the iPhone that you want transfer contacts from as source iPhone, another iPhone as target iPhone.
- 1.Run iTunes, connect source iPhone to computer, right click the iPhone’s name in iTunes left window, select Back Up to let iTunes backup your newest contacts. Then exit iTunes.
- 2.Run iTunes Backup Manager, click the source iPhone’s name in left window, then check the checkbox at front of these two files in right window:
- 3.Then select main menu->File->Export, select Export only checked file(s) then press OK button.
Notes: If you want do next steps on another computer, you can copy these exported files to that computer by USB disk or network, then do next steps on that computer.
- 4.Run iTunes, connect target iPhone to computer, right click the iPhone’s name in iTunes left window, select Back Up. Then exit iTunes.
- 5.Run iTunes Backup Manager, click the source iPhone’s name in left window, then select main menu->File->Import and select these two files that you just exported:
- 6.Select main menu->File->Restore, then select Restore only modified file(s) and press OK button. After the restore process done, your iPhone may restart automatically. Then you can check contacts on target iPhone:)